Effective from 8 Jun 2021
We recognise the trust you are placing in us by providing your personal details and we are committed to the protection of your personal information. This policy applies to and is adopted by our employees, related entities and associated companies and contractors which are subject to the Privacy Act 1988.
What personal information we generally collect and why
We collect information in a number of different ways including directly, indirectly and through third parties including:
- Via email;
- Via social media;
- Over the phone;
- In person;
- In connection with competitions.
When collecting your personal information, we may ask you to provide the following information:
- Confidential, non-public or proprietary information;
- Your business policies, procedures or strategies;
- Your business contracts;
- Your business records, forms or financial affairs;
- Your designs, drawings, job cards, quotes, trade secrets, know-how, media or intellectual property.
If you provide us with direct debit or direct credit details, we will only disclose those details to our bank to facilitate the provision of that service.
We collect your personal information so we can provide our services and goods to you. In addition, we may utilise this information to communicate news, promotional offers or special events to you or for marketing, research, planning and product development purposes.
This information is used to assist the conduct of our business, to provide and market our services, to communicate with you and, most importantly, to help us manage and enhance our services for you. By providing consent to receive these communications from us you are acknowledging that the consent will remain current until you advise us otherwise in writing.
You can opt out at any time by contacting our Privacy Officer or by unsubscribing to our commercial electronic messages as set out below.
Junk mail or unsolicited email
You will only receive emails from us if:
- You subscribe to our Email Newsletters service. Our Email Newsletters will keep you informed of the latest offers, current promotions, news and events. If you no longer wish to receive Email Newsletters, you may unsubscribe by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ option at the bottom of our newsletter emails;
- You request information about our services when you choose to contact us. You will not be added to a mailing list of any kind and will only receive e-mails related to the matter that you have contacted us about;
- You provide your details and request that we contact you when you send us your Résumé; or
- They are otherwise relevant to the reasons for which we hold your email address, where we are permitted to do so by law.
The Company will destroy information if the information was not lawfully collected by us, and/or by written request by you.
If you, or a company you work for, supplies goods or services to us, we may collect personal information about you in connection with the provision of those goods or services, either directly from you or from that company. This information may include your name, date of birth, contact information, and any other information you provide. This information will be used for the purposes of managing the provision of those good or services only.